Monday, February 20, 2012

Week #8-Lights, Camera, Action!

For many years, I have always said I would love to watch all the  movies that have won Best Picture at the Oscars. Yes, all of them.  But I never made time for it and then I had kids...enough said.  So in the same spirit, I think I will use this week and watch one Oscar winner movie each day.  I will do this starting today and watch one each day through Sunday-all leading up to this years Oscars show!  Now, deciding which ones to watch....


Here is a link to all previous winners: http://oscar.go.com/oscar-history?year=1929  I have seen 27 out of the 84 winning movies.  No worries, I will not bore you with that list.  


Here is what I am thinking of watching this week:

  • The Godfather (I know, I am beyond embarrassed to admit I haven't seen this).
  • Casablanca
  • Gone with the Wind
  • Annie Hall
  • Driving Miss Daisy
  • Shakespeare in Love
  • The Hurt Locker



Are there any Oscar winning movies that you've been wanting to see but haven't yet got around to it?

No comments:

Post a Comment