Monday, January 9, 2012

Week #2-Happy Birthday to You!...and You....and You...


My goal for week #2 was not one I came up with on my own...I'm pretty sure a friend in Facebook land did.  I am so thankful they did though because I am not sure this is one I would have thought of by myself-and I think it's a great one!

My goal for this week is to get all the family birthday cards done for the year.  This means purchasing all the cards, writing the sweet note inside, addressing and stamping.  To some, this may seem a tad ridiculous.  I mean, how hard can it be to send out birthday cards when it's the recipient's actual birthday? Well, call me birthday challenged.  I really stink at remembering birthdays and if I do happen to remember, it's a miracle a birthday card gets sent.  That being said, I am quite excited to complete this goal!


My plan (yes, I tend to have a "plan" for everything):
1) Make a list of everyone I need to buy for (and yes, part of the plans I make include lots of lists).  My family is not big but leave it to me to forget someone.  Sad, I know.
2) Purchase cards
3) Write sweet note, address, & stamp.
4) Find a safe place to store these cards.  And not too safe or I will just forget where they are.
5) Create calendar reminders to mail out the cards.  Because yes, it would not be surprising for me to complete steps 1-4 and then forget to mail them out.  Yep, this is a good goal for me.


Stay tuned for a review of Week #2....

No comments:

Post a Comment